We will routinely share your personal data with:
Professional advisers who we instruct on your behalf or refer you to, such as, barristers, accountants, tax advisors, medical professionals or other experts;
Other third parties, where necessary to carry out your instructions, for example, your mortgage provider, estate agents or HM Land Registry in the case of a property transactions;
Credit reference agencies (our current provider is Experian, click here to find out more about how they will use your data to enable a check to be carried out);
Our insurers and brokers;
External auditors, for example, in relation to Lexcel accreditation and the audit of our accounts;
- Our bank;
- External service suppliers, representatives and agents that we may use from time to time to make our business more efficient, for example, typing services.
- Organisations who have referred you to us (click on the appropriate link below to find out more)
- Organisations who are providing funding for your matter, for example:
- Legal Aid Agency (publicly funded cases only)
- After the Event Insurance Providers (Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and other Litigious matters)
- Legal Expenses Insurance (Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Employment and other Litigious matters)
Please click on the appropriate link below to find out more
The above list is not exhaustive.
Specific departments within our firm will share data with additional organisations and individuals. Please click on the links below to find out more: