Whether you are playing at the local playground, travelling abroad or simply attending your local school, accidents do occur. Our solicitors are experts in dealing with personal injury compensation claims for people injured in public places.

Mindful of the term a “litigious society” it is important to recognise that we have the right to enjoyment and safety as we go about our normal daily life. However, if someone or somebody is negligent in exercising their duty for safety then we should have a means for recourse. It is important to note that there are strict time limits in place to make any personal injury claims.

What can I claim?

The value of your claim will depend on a number of factors including:

  • The nature of the injury or illness
  • Whether your child (or you) recover fully from the injury or illness or if it has a long term effect on their health and well being
  • The amount of any losses you incur as a result of the injury

You can claim compensation for the following things if they are a result of your injury:

  • Pain, suffering and loss of amenity
  • Loss of earnings
  • Medical and nursing care costs
  • Special equipment needed to carry out daily activities and any costs involved in adapting your home
  • Other expenses incurred as a result of your injury, for example, travel expenses incurred whilst receiving medical treatment.

Contact us to speak to one of our specialist lawyers in total confidence and they will discuss the details of your claim.

FREE drop in sessions

Free Advice on personal injury claims

Drop into our Dronfield branch, or call in advance for a FREE 30 minute consultation with our specialists or call 0114 218 4049.

  • Injuries at work or in a road accident
  • Trips or slips in public places
  • Injuries to children
  • Industrial diseases
  • Criminal injuries
  • Clinical negligence claims

Every Wednesday 5-7pm