It’s an unfortunate statistic, that despite improved occupational, health and safety regimes many people are injured in accidents at work every year. These accidents range from minor cuts and bruises to disease or loss of life.
Taylor&Emmet solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with claims arising from workplace injuries. We will pursue a full investigation of the incident and an assessment of compensation for personal injury and any financial loss or expense.
You may be able to make a claim after an accident at work if your working environment was not safe, if another employee has been negligent, if you did not have proper training or safety equipment or if the equipment provided was defective or dangerous.
What can I claim?
The value of your claim will depend on a number of factors including:
- The nature of the injury or illness
- The amount of any losses you incur as a result of the injury
You can claim compensation for the following things if they are a result of your injury:
- Pain, suffering and loss of amenity
- Loss of earnings
- Medical and nursing care costs
- Special equipment needed to carry out daily activities and any costs involved in adapting your home
- Other expenses incurred as a result of your injury, for example, travel expenses incurred whilst receiving medical treatment.
Contact us to speak to one of our specialist lawyers in total confidence and they will discuss the details of your claim.
Free Advice on personal injury claims
Drop into our Dronfield branch, or call in advance for a FREE 30 minute consultation with our specialists or call 0114 218 4049.
- Injuries at work or in a road accident
- Trips or slips in public places
- Injuries to children
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Clinical negligence claims
Every Wednesday 5-7pm
Arrange an appointment at one of our local offices
- Client Story 1 - We recently won £4500 for a lady client arising from an accident at work
- Client Story 2 - We recently won damages for an elderly lady injured in a road traffic accident
- Client Story 3 - Mr J, the amateur athlete – award of nearly £200,000 to reflect change of lifestyle
- Client Story 4 - Mrs H is an elderly lady who was involved in a Road Traffic Accident whilst driving in the countryside