We act for both Personal Representatives and Beneficiaries of Estates or Trusts with a number of problematic issues such as:-
- Executors and Trustees are unable to agree what particular term in a Will or Trust means
- They have acted in their own personal interest to the detriment of Beneficiaries.
- The Executors or Trustees are unsuitable.
- Executors or Trustees are not acting within their powers
- Some Beneficiaries have been favoured over others
- Executors or Trustees are causing delay by failing to act promptly.
Court Proceedings can be not only expensive but also extremely time consuming and stressful. In many Inheritance, Will and Trust Disputes, family relations can also be strained and threat of court proceedings can only heighten such tensions. That is why at Taylor&Emmet we will discuss with you the potential for alternative methods to resolve matters including open meetings or mediations which often provide a quicker, more cost-effective method of providing clients with a satisfactory solution.