We are always seeking to recruit talented solicitors to join our business and personal legal services teams.
Our HR manager meets all our new employees and provides them with an overview of the firm.
She said: “What I like about Taylor&Emmet LLP are the people who work here.
To become part of our firm you have to be friendly, professional and extremely hard working. Life here is not for the fainthearted – the type of work we deal with is challenging, which makes the day interesting. However, your achievements are recognised, giving you a great sense of job satisfaction.
I am passionate about my role and recruiting others with a similar drive and determination is key to our expansion. We want team achievers, who fill our office with energy and most importantly, enjoyment.”
At Taylor&Emmet we offer a wide and diverse benefits package to all our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 to 30 days holiday entitlement a year, with additional bank holidays and office closure days
- Foresight Health Cash Plan provided by Westfield Health
- Voluntary benefits including childcare vouchers
- Modern, accessible offices across Sheffield, some with parking on site and nearby
- Canteen refreshments and kitchen facilities on site
- Health and safety awareness including risk assessments
- Participating in local corporate community initiatives
- Loyalty bonus
- Staff introductory bonus
- Annual Dinner
- VOICE - Staff suggestion scheme