How we can help you:
1. If you are a director of a company which is suffering financial problems, we can help you by providing advice and assistance designed to ensure you do not become personally liable for the debts of your business.
2. We can help you deal with any claims you are facing from an Insolvency Practitioner arising from the insolvency of your company.
3. We can advise you on claims you may face arising from personal guarantees you have given for your companies liabilities.
4. We can help you defend directors disqualification proceedings arising from the insolvency of your company. If you have been disqualified, we can assist you apply to court for permission to act as a director whilst disqualified.
5. If you have set up a new company with a similar name to your old company which became insolvent, we can advise you on how to avoid personal liability for the debts of your new company.