A quick Google search reveals that there are thousands of Solicitors who do personal injury work, so why should you use Taylor & Emmet?
- We pride ourselves on the quality of work we do for clients.
- We are proud to be based in Sheffield. It is true what they say about friendly folk from Yorkshire, but we can assist clients throughout the country. We aim to provide the highest standards of service, from every member of our friendly and approachable team.
- Whenever it is reasonably possible, we meet our clients in person to take their detailed instructions. Since the first lockdown in March 2020, we switched to telephone and video conferencing appointments. We are looking forward to the time when we will be able to see clients face to face again and will happily do so at all 5 of the firm’s offices. We will also offer hospital and home visits, when it is safe to do so.
- The same fee earner usually deals with the case from start to finish.
- We will always offer to assist on a no-win, no-fee basis if possible so you pay nothing if your claim does not succeed.
- We have 2 fee earners (Jonathan Stittle and John Green) who between them have 48 years’ experience of dealing with Personal Injury Claims. We also have the excellent Joe Bradey, the newest member of the team, who with guidance and support from Jonathan and John handles the more straightforward and lower value claims with equal efficiency.
- We are proud members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers whose codes of practice sets the highest standards within the profession. We regularly attend webinars and training courses so that we are always up to date with current law and procedure in this fast-moving area of the law.
- Jonathan has been a member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel since it was formed in 1994. He is also accredited by the (APIL) as a Senior Litigator.
- We deal with all types of Personal Injury claims including Catastrophic Injuries, Fatal Accidents, Industrial Diseases, Criminal Injuries, and all types of lower value matters.
- We set ourselves apart from our competition, as we always assist clients to settle their claims at the right time (not too early) and to maximise their damages. We routinely advise clients not to take pre-medical offers (offers made by Defendants before medical evidence) or to settle claims before they have a certain prognosis for their injuries.
- A significant percentage of our clients have been recommended by previous clients.
- We maintain the highest possible professional standards and will not accept work from companies who indulge in cold-calling or other illegal or distasteful means of obtaining work.
- We will not act for clients who we have good reason believe to be pursuing false or exaggerated claims.
- Our feedback questionnaires from clients all rank our services between good and excellent. Our team regularly receives 5-star Google reviews.
- We, together with the Firm’s Probate and Trusts Department, regularly arrange for clients to set up Personal Injury Trusts, make wills and arrange Court of Protection Orders so we are a “one stop shop” for all the needs of injured clients after their claims are settled.
- We are ‘paper light’ and our firm is always striving towards the highest environmental standards. We rely on email, telephone, and video conferencing to speak to clients. Some clients still prefer letters and the use of the post, so we make sure we adopt whatever method the client feels happiest with.
For a free, no obligation chat with one of our friendly Solicitors, please contact us on 0114 218 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org