Article written by

Michaela Heathcote is head of our matrimonial team. Michaela deals mainly with matters arising from family breakdowns, particularly those relating to finances and arrangements for children following separation or divorce. She also has a growing number of international cases. For more information on this topic email or call her on 0114 218 4000.

One Response

  1. j porter
    j porter at | | Reply

    i have lived with my partner for 18 years and have supported her daughter since she was 6 she has never worked and has never controbuted any thing to the home now she has gone of with sombody else and because she is on the deeds of the house she is saying that she is entitled to half of the house if i do this i will become homeless for something i have worked hard for is this correct

Please comment with your real name using good manners.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.